Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wrist Problems


look at the hand on the right! on the wrist. gross


OK so we went to the doctors today for something or another, well 3 out of 4. Maddie went for support. But Joel had Eczema on his fingers, Brakken had Eczema on his face and a little on his arm. And for me I've been having some issues with my left wrist, it has some bump on it. It hurts when i bend it any kind of way, but when i keep it straight it's OK. And i also have a bump on my middle left finger too. So the doctor took some xrays and come to find out it's called a Ganglion Cyst. Gross huh. I know, I have to look at it daily. I know they are gonna charge an arm and a leg for the stupid brace thing i have to wear. There is a picture of what it looks like on the inside. But what a great day we had... NOT! For those that have kids you know what I"m talking about. Long hours waiting in a waiting room is not fun. But I can proudly say we are fine.

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Ewwwwww! I'm glad you got that figured out :) You're quick- only a few hours ago I saw you heading out the door to get your hand checked out, and it's already on your blog!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Sorry bout your wrist. One of my friends in high school had that. She got it cut out though. Looks like you had a busy day. But what a good mommy and wife to take care of her family.

Tina said...

yucky! Not fun. (That is all)