5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. I was 11 so that puts me in 6th grade.
2. I attended school in Hawaii
3. I also attended school in Utah, Morgan Middle School (moved in the middle of the school year, pretty crappy)
4. Living with Grandma and Papa aka Grandpa but we can't call him that (moved so we were looking for a house)
5. Settled in Washington Terrace!
5 Things On My To-Do List
1. Visit Teach my Ladies
2. Take crap out of storage unit. (we take care of that today at 5pm YEAH!)
3. Buy a calender.
4. Get our outfits for Easter.
5. Fold laundry ( I hate folding laundry cuz it seems to never end!)
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Hard Candy
2. Chocolate
3. Ice Cream
4. Chewy Candy
5. All of the above
5 Places I've Lived
1. Japan (from when I was 9months to 5)
2. Washington Seattle (2 grade)
3. Maryland (3 grade)
4. Hawaii Oahu (4th -6th grade, and off and on)
5. Utah (Ogden, Morgan, providence, and Logan)
What I Would Do if I Became a Billionaire
Pay off everything and have Joel invest, so we could get more. And write a will, so my family will be taken care of when Joel and I pass. Oh yeah pay tithing on that.
5 Bad Habits
who wants to admit these
1. Not regular on visit teaching
2. Not regular on Scripture reading.
3. Not waking up at the same time everyday
4. Going to bed no later than 12a.m.
5. Shopping whenever I want. (shop for feelings)
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Round Valley Golf Course (junior becoming senior summer)
2. JC Penney's (senior year maybe 5months)
3. Mom
4. Diaper changer (mom)
5. Cook (mom)
People don't know about me ...
I was a military brat, so we moved every 1-2 years. Married into a family that is learning to like me. I won over half but the other half I'm fine if they never like me. (if you wondering it's Joel's dad's side and my dad's wife). I come from a broken family. And Joel comes from a broken family too. They are broken but pretty fun at the same time. I think our family would be pretty entertaining if we had our own Reality Show! I bet we would make millions. And for those that don't know I didn't get my drivers license until I was 18 and I had to bcuz I was pregnant. I was planning on never getting one. Crazy I know, but I thought a princess doesn't need to drive herself around. lol
You've been taged.
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








5 comments:
He he that Licence thing is funny. I mean your still a princess but you can drive yourself around now!
I can't believe you were in 6th grade 10 years ago...I'm old! :)
So is Brakken potty trained yet? How is the watch working?
I'll second the driving comment. How funny. I was all about getting my driver's license. I still think I need to drive all the time. Sometimes it drives Dave nuts.
And how IS that potty watch working? I guess he's gotten it?
I love getting to know people through tags!
Post a Comment