So on Friday we went to Midvale for a job interview. And stopped by Steven & Barry's, it has Sarah Jessica Parker, Amanda Bynes, Venus Williams, and Stephon Marbury's collection! It's a store. You should check out the store online! OK so we went and everything in the store was $8.89 or $8.98!!! How do you complain! I wanted to buy everything but just bought a pair of pumps! EVERYTHING was that price, shoes, jackets, pants, everything! I was amazed! I just thought I would share the news.
Another good news minute is that when we were down south on Friday we needed to stop by Joel's sisters house to pick up something. But we ended up staying awhile and Joel was talking with his sister about something and some how babies got in the conversation. Joel said that he needed to have a girl!!! NEEDED!! So we are not done, we can try for a girl in a few 3 or 4 years! He said that when he is around baby girls or any girl he is more compassionate, loves and is more caring. I needed that, I think every women should have one girl at least! and Joel seems to agree! Yeah, I'm so excited!
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








5 comments:
So does that mean you guys might be moving our way with the job interview! And yes we love Steven Barry's! They have really nice jeans for men and they fit good and the shoes are really nice! Oh and girls are really cute and fun to dress! Boys are cute too, but I haven't delt with one of them yet!
I have one girl and I still want another! Thats fun that he wants one also. Danika wants a sister, she loves her brothers but they don't play barbie he he. Congrats on your shoes. Since he interviewed here does that mean you guys want to stay in Utah?
I need to go to that store and I hope you get a girl next time, Good luck!!
Man! I would have gone today if I'd known. I was at 2100 South, just blocks away this morning. Sounds like some good deals.
Yea, on the girl too!
That's great that Joel got a job interview, though I'll be sad not to have you guys downstairs anymore :( I'd love to have a girl too somewhere down the line... at least one... just one it's all I ask :D
Post a Comment