Today was my day! I left the house a little before 4pm. I came back a little before 6pm. so 2 hours to myself doing whatever I wanted. So the first thing that I did was went to Cold Stone to get a ice cream. I ordered coffee ice cream with mini chocolate chips mixed in it. So yummy! Sinfully yummy. hahaha That's become my new favorite. I took my ice cream and I was off to the mall to try on clothes. Everyone knows that when you take kids with you to the mall, you can't try on clothes with out it being the hardest task in the world. But I went in a store and tried on whatever I wanted and I didn't even hear, "mommy I want that", or the boys fighting about something or another. It was very nice to be by myself. I eat my ice cream and tried on clothes. What a great time that was. I had a blast. I fell in love with some shorts at the Buckle, but can't get any until next month. I was on the hunt for Easter clothes. And kinda found stuff, but not exactly what a wanted. Well I have 3 more times to find what I need before Easter. Well I had a great time, I can't wait to go again. But until I have another Me Day, I'm back to being Mommy. Not bad at all...... I love it!
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








3 comments:
Me days are nice every now and then. Glad you had fun!
How fun Rae!! I'm so glad you took that time. You're a busy mommy. Hey if you want a shopping buddy you can call me. I don't have kids so that works. And I love to buy new clothes and eat ice cream! :)
Sounds like fun! Yes we need those days to keep us going. Coldstone is my favorite.
Post a Comment