This is my BFF from grade school! She is having a baby girl! Look at her cute little baby bump. What a milf. (don't make me explain, cuz i won't) Yeah do you like the tank top, she lives in St. George where it is nice and warm. And the other cute babe is her niece. What a q.t. she is. I miss you Tawni. Can't wait to visit soon. 




Big Sky Country
15 years ago








1 comments:
So many things to comment on...I'll just combine it all here! :)
The Jib Jab was hilarious, it's so funny to see the boys with chest hair hee hee
Good luck on the surgery stuff...I have one of those things on my arm, but I have to wait until June when our insurance coverage starts to have it looked at. :(
Love the swimming hat, and the big shoes, and the lotion head, your boys are such characters!
BTW, congrats to your BFF on her baby...I'm jealous of people who have baby girls! :)
Post a Comment