For starters i have the sniffles and a little cough. So everywhere I've been going, I have a roll of toilet paper handy. Well as I was waking from a nap Brakken decided that he wanted to toilet paper our house. He's starting early don't you think?
He is hiding from me cuz he thinks he's in trouble! But instead Joel gave him a high five!
I tried to get a picture of the mad man responsible for the mess.
This is all the toilet paper that was stung around the house. Balled up on the couch.
Another picture with the cardboard thing that the toilet paper goes around.
As you can see he is following the toilet paper around our chair.
Big Sky Country
15 years ago













5 comments:
I love it... he is adorable!!!
But i am biased
Oh my. He is starting young. I think I would have been mad (even though I would have been laughing inside). . . but that's me. More power to you for laughing it off. So how soon do you take him out toilet papering around the neighborhood. haha.
I love how the toilet paper forms a path. You could follow it and see the thought process he went through:
"I love this book, then I like to circle this chair, and next I think I'll go towards the TV". Too funny!
OH looks like fun! I'm so not ready for those days and I'm afraid they are just around the corner!
Post a Comment