Well as some of you already know is that I went to the doctor today... And the news is that I'm getting surgery on the 17th of April! I'm not sure the time of surgery but they will let me know when I go to the pre-op appointment on the 7th of April. I'm really nervous but Dr. Kings told me that it's an "in and out" surgery! So I'll be awake when they perform the surgery! That's scary.. But whatever, I need to be at my best for my family! So the good news is that Joel plans to buy everything paper and plastic so I can skip doing dishes for 10 to 14 days! Long I know, but that's how long I'll need to keep my stitches clean and dry. They said I'll be better in no time. So that's what I'm looking forward in being. And they said that I probably will need physical therapy cuz of my wrist not moving for that long! So a lot for a Ganglion Cyst. The doc said that I'll have a little scare on my wrist and on my middle finger. So to solve the wrist problem (covering my scare) I think it's about time for a tennis bracelet or a nice watch (I prefer the tennis bracelet more). So instead of ice cream lets change it to something nice. lol haha I guess some good will come out of this operation. Who knows.
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








3 comments:
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear it should be a pretty simple operation. ...the tennis bracelet sounds like a nice trade off. :)
I agree with Tina! You had commented if we plan on having more kids on my blog and yep we do.
Sandra, how many more?
Post a Comment