So as i was reading some blogs i saw that everyone eats green things today? What do you guys make for dinner? I also saw that corn beef and cabbage is what everyone eats today .. is it good? never had it before.. I guess we'll make it tonight! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








4 comments:
We don't eat corned beef and cabbage. I just make a normal dinner and whatever we eat I turn green.
For breakfast I wanted to make green eggs and ham but we had a bad night with the kids waking up so I slept in later than normal. I thought Lucky Charms would be fun too.
Lucky charms is a fun idea. I really like Corned Beef, but this is the first year I actually tried making it myself. Did you try it? I'm interested her hear if you liked it.
I'll post our green dinner & stuff soon, be on the lookout for it! :)
Good luck tomorrow with your wrist appointment. Let us know how it goes!
Post a Comment