Thursday, March 13, 2008

After Enrichment

Well for the ladies that could attend or forgot about Enrichment. We learned about the RS women in Cache Valley. About all the record keeping they made, and for all the things people gave to the Temple, Church, and to everything else. The sisters kept that all organized. What amazing women. And after our lesson we made cards. It was fun. I taught some ladies how to make kiddie birthday cards (I hope everyone liked them), and Jaime taught to other ladies how to make thank you cards and wedding cards. Tonz of fun. Next time, hopefully will be just as fun or maybe funner.... (I know funner is not a word but I like it. For those that get mad about that. It'll be more fun next time, I hope.) That was our Enrichment Night out with the Girls in our Ward. If you have any ideas about what we should do for Enrichment, tell me in a post. Thanks

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hey girly thanks for your comment on my blog. I find that when I do count my blessings...other things are trivial. I would love to get ice cream....ice cream is my middle name! Unfortunatly both little boys will probably be napping and Danika gets off of school at 3:30. I think Shauntea had a good idea. Maybe a late movie (after kids are in bed)on a weekend with just the girls. What do you think?

Raelynn said...

Yeah count me in!