Monday, March 10, 2008

More scary Appointment Crap

Ok so I called and I'm having a evaluation appointment on the 19th of March! at 11:00a.m. I'm super SCARED but I have to cuz I want to be at my best for my family. I have 7 days left. For my wrist thing.

12 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

You mean 19th of March?

Also, what are doing for HFPE on Wed?

Tina said...

Yea. I was thinking March too. . . 9 days? Confused. Hopefully it all goes well for you though. It will be nice to have it taken care of.

Raelynn said...

Sorry! Yeah you both are right. I fixed it. And now it says March.

What's HFPE?

But there is a Enrichment Thing on Wed. this weds. come girls it'll be fun!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

HFPE stands for Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment aka Enrichment. :) I haven't been around to hear the announcements, so I was just wondering what is planned for Wednesday's Enrichment. :)

Sandra said...

Raelynn, I was sad to read the situation with your mother in law. I hope it all works out! I still think you could fit me in your suitcase :)

Raelynn said...

we plan on making cards. and i think a lite dinner? the card making is gonna be fun. we'll be making cards like; birthday, thank you, wedding and so on.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Thanks, I'm looking forward to a night out. See you there. :)

Tina said...

What time is enrichment? 6:00 or 6:30? Is it Sunday dress??

Raelynn said...

6:30 i just called sister byington and she didn't answer. i'm pretty sure that there is going to be a dinner. i'll keep calling and i'll post the true when i get it.
thanks

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Hey Raelynn,
I'm sad to say I won't be at Enrichment tonight...I took Matthew to the doc today, and he has Influenza A, and possibly Pneumonia. :(

Have fun for me...see ya when we all get healthy again!

Tina said...

Thanks!! What about the dress? Can we go casual? Or do we need to dress up? Thanks lady - sounds like a fun night!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Oh my goodness Raelynn! I'm sorry you have to go through that. But don't be scared, you'll be fine. I'm coming to enrichment, thanks for the reminder.