We show our Grandma Debbie all our different faces of love and interests and maybe some sad faces too. Take a look at how Madden hates it when his brother falls asleep. Brakken is the same way. They just love each other.
Cute pictures! As I was looking at your blog I thought WOW I had no idea Raelynn's had a blog for so long! But then I looked closer and was like WOAH all that in less than a week! Really fun, huh :) I would probably be posting a lot more on mine if I had a decent internet connection. Little Carlos got excited when he saw the pictures of little-boy-heaven (aka Brakken and Madden's room).
Well for starters I'm a stay at home mom of 4 BEAUTIFUL kiddos. I've been married to my husband Joel since September 24, 2006 and got sealed October 4th 2007 in the Logan Temple. Our journey has been wild but calm. Take a look at our life through these pictures.
Babben (Brakken) my-con (my blanket) Par (Transformers) bo-bee (Bumble Bee) aw-pie (Optimus Prime) turna-oh-me (universal word: means turn on/off the light, shut and open the door, roll up the window, play the movie) sha-mee (sandwitch) Shray (Shrek) Pie-bo (Pirate or Pirate Boat) Pew-Pew (gun) Par-an-a-two...abbey(????????) says this one all the time burbur jechi (Peanut butter & Jelly) g-g (Jesus) dur-aie (Scarey) murmie (mermaid) bee-bee (brother or madden) meeno (Nemo or fish) Why-two (the color, White) doe (Joel or dad) Tay-Tay (Turtle) Awah (Helicopter) Ah-pine (Airplane) Shaw-eye (Sorry) Peeeee (Please) Tane-dew (Thank you) Roooaaar (Dinosaur) Poon (Balloon) PaPa (grandma or papa (grandpa)) Papa Deh Deh ( grandma Debbie) CA-CA (Carlos; Their Best FRIEND)
1 comments:
Cute pictures! As I was looking at your blog I thought WOW I had no idea Raelynn's had a blog for so long! But then I looked closer and was like WOAH all that in less than a week! Really fun, huh :) I would probably be posting a lot more on mine if I had a decent internet connection. Little Carlos got excited when he saw the pictures of little-boy-heaven (aka Brakken and Madden's room).
Post a Comment