So today I asked Brakken if he wanted to go potty on the potty. This is how the conversation went.
Me: Brakken do you want to potty like mommy?
Brakken: No, Mommy's potty (and pointed to the toilet) and Brakken's potty (pointed to his diaper)
So maybe he's lost his interest in going on the toilet? I'm so over this some days he'll go on the potty and others he wants nothing to do with it. What a roller coaster ride. And I'm not in the mood to ride. But I know, I signed up for it.
Hope it changes.
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








3 comments:
Ah parenthood. I have yet you learn what you're going through. But good job for being so patient. Just blog out your feelings.
I have to say I think potty training is the worst job you have to do being a mom. (that and cleaning up throw up) So good luck!
LOL!!! I love that he pointed to his diaper and called it his potty. So funny. And I agree with Sandra, poop and vomit are the worst things about being mom. He'll get there. Good luck!
Post a Comment