Friday, March 21, 2008

Trash Your Dress

So we were hanging out with the Ernstrom's tonight, talking with Tina. And as some of you don't know she is a photographer, and she asked if I was willing to trash my wedding dress. I was concerned but she told me about it and I fell in love. So now I have to convince Joel into it. He says no, cuz we payed a lot of my dress and he doesn't want me to trash it. But I don't plan on wearing it again, or not until our 50th anniversary. But that's forever away. The plan is to go down to Bear Lake and I'll play in the sand, and the water in my dress, while Tina takes pictures. Sounds like fun to me! And all I need to do is get Joel's permission. But he doesn't want to do that! So I'm planning on asking and asking until he gives in! I want to trash my dress tomorrow! But I can wait until he give me the OK!

2 comments:

Tina said...

LOL! Sorry to start a fight. Dave feels the same way about dress trashing. . . I just think it would make for some awesome pictures. Of course a nice beach in sunny CA might be even cooler - but Bear Lake is about as good as it gets around here. Did you visit http://trashthedress.com?? It seems to be under construction. Try this one instead: http://trashthedress.wordpress.com/

Call me crazy, but I think it looks fun. :) Sorry Joel.

Tina said...

Oh, there's always thrift store dresses. Or David's bridal sales.