Hey girls, tonight I went canning for the first time it's fun and a good time to get away from the kids. It was nice to be around other ladies and not have kids with me at the same time. So please plan on coming next time. I loved it. It's easy and fun! Hope to see you next time.
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








3 comments:
I am sad I wasn't able to come. I've enjoyed it the last couple of times I've gone too. You're right, its a nice little escape.
I'll have to give canning a try next time! A playdate would be *great* before I have to go to work! This has been one of those crazy weeks... Someone wanted me to work for her on Wednesday (so she worked for me on Monday), which means 4 days in a row of Sports Academy. Yuck! Wednesday is usually my sacred day of rest (besides Sunday of course, heh)... Anyways, we're pretty worn out. But only one more day! And this week is OVER! I'll probably give you a call in a few minutes :)
I'm always busy when we do those. I think it would be fun too though!
Post a Comment