This is what the boys do if i forget to put the lotion away after a bath. I put lotion all over them even in there hair. So Brakken being the 2 year old that he is, he copies everything that I do. So tonight I left the lotion out and Brakken decided to lotion his brother. Not a little, but alot. Huge globs of lotion all in Maddie's hair. Good thing I cut there hair today.
Big Sky Country
15 years ago













2 comments:
Haha... Bridget has been doing this with soap lately. She and Luke got it all over themselves a few days ago - and she's done it twice again since then. Argh!
It's so nice that you are going to have record of all these fun things they do and get into. They grow up fast so enjoy them. Even messy things like this.
Post a Comment