Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cannery Tonight

Ok ladies, it's canning night tonight! We are going to be at 165 east 2200 north (behind qwest). It'll be at 6:00p.m. and the date is 27th of march 2008.I hope everyone that can come, will come. We are canning dried onions and oats. This is my first time canning. I always watched my mom, gma, and aunt Michelle for a short while, then I would get bored and do something else. But now I'm doing the canning and not watching! And I'm coming! So come. It'll be fun, I'm kinda excited. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry I have a spanish class from 6-8 on Thursdays. I gave a ck to Wendy to get some Oats :) Hope you have a fun time!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

It's Nick's Birthday, so I won't be able to make it. Have fun for me!