My doctor told me that i could wait it out and see if the cyst will go away on it's own. That's what i hope for. But if it gets bigger or hurts more I'll have to get it taken out! Sucky.. I can't stand any kinda needles. It was hard for me to have an iv in my arm when I gave birth to the boys! Also when i get my blood drown i cry, and ask for a sucker. But any other thing I'm tuff! Not to brag.. but I am. But I have the feeling that it's gonna get worst and I'll have to get it taken out. I hope it gets better before Hawaii!
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








5 comments:
when are you going to Hawaii? I want to go, can you fit me in your suitcase? I promise to behave! :)
Nevermind, question answered...I saw your side section mentioning when you were going to Hawaii. But I'm still serious about fitting into a suitcase!
Bridget is 2. Her birthday was in November. She really is a talker - sometimes I love it, other times it drives me crazy - she thinks she's so big, and in charge of the world. Have you tried those potty watches yet? How's it going?
Michael had one of those things in his wrist and the Dr would hit it with a book or hammer or something like that to break it but it kept coming back so they had to do surgery. Good luck and by the way I HATE needles too!
We met at church once, but I found your blog through Tayli's. It was fun to read up on all of your adventures. :) I am so insanely jealous that you met Blake Lewis! We voted for him last season every week.
I also loved the "Please Hug" game that your boys played, that's so cute. Our three boys love to play and wrestle around together too. :)
Come visit my blog sometime:
www.shauntae-wherethewildthingsare.blogspot.com
--Shauntae
Post a Comment