Yeah! The Hills started on Monday! I'm a huge fan. I've watched since Laguna Beach, when it first started! And since then I've been hooked! Reality Shows are my very favorite. These are some of my other favorites: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, So you think you can dance, House, Moment of Truth, Survivor, Apprentice, and a lot of shows on Discovery. Wow a lot I know... when people tell me about Office or another show I just can't start to like another show or start another one. I have to many that I love! And get this... we don't have cable or anything! We watch all these shows on the Internet! But I would like to vote! So Joel is thinking about getting TV back. So I guess for now I'll watch them a day late. Or a week late to watch House! But it saves money, so I'm not complaining (I hope it doesn't sound like I am, cuz I'm not!) Oh yeah I loved to watch Tyra! But shes not on the Internet. I think she'll be the next Oprah but with a ghetto side and prettier. And some might not agree but I think she's great. Oh... I almost forgot to tell you I love love to watch Hannah Montana but she's not online either. Sad I know. So, what shows do you love? Tell me... I want to know. I think you learn more about people, by the shows they watch.
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








8 comments:
Wow! That is a long list. lol.
Last summer I got hooked on "Charmed" - I've seen all 8 seasons since then. We recently got hooked on "The Office", almost done with the 2nd season. And we just borrowed "Lost" from my sister-in-law, but we haven't started that one. We watched the pilot episode of "How I met your mother" and I think we could get hooked on that if we kept watching. I've also watched a few episodes of "Starter Wife" online - I like that pretty well too.
We have basic cable, but only because our internet is cheaper that way. We almost never watch it. We would much rather watch the shows after the seasons are out on DVD. I don't think we're patient enough to wait a week for the next episode. lol.
There are a few on your list that sound pretty interesting. "House" showed up on a list of shows I might like on Hollywood Video's website. Would you believe that I've never seen American Idol or Dancing with the stars. :|
Oh, and if we watched more TV, I think I'd probably also watch things like "Trading Spaces" and "Queer Eye for the Straight guy"
We should have an American Idol party! Oh that would be fun we could plan a dinner and snacks and oohhhhhh you got me all excited now. My vote is for David (because he is from Utah) but he is a really good singer. The black girl is also really good. I can't remember her name I think it's Siesha or something like that. I think she is really pretty! I used to watch dancing with the stars too but lost interest, maybe because I miss dancing so watching it made me a little sad. Also, I too would watch Hannah Montana if we had it!
We are Idol fans, although I'm more of a Brooke fan than David A. :) We also watch Survivor, Amazing Race, LOST, Friday Night Lights (Texas Forever!), Heroes, and Jericho. On DVD we have all 10 Friends seasons, Seinfeld, Home Improvement, the Brady Bunch, How I Met Your Mother, Punky Brewster, Little House on the Prarie, Monk, Lois & Clark....OK, I'll end there. We love to watch TV and movies together, does it show? :)
Ok, I can't stand it anymore...i have to add more to my list: Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World, Dungeons & Dragons series, Transformers cartoon series, Growing Pains, Seventh Heaven, Veronica Mars (FAVE!), Scrubs, American Dreams...ok, that might be all of them. :)
I used to really be into Grey's Anatomy when I lived with my room mates. Now we like to watch Everybody Loves Raymond before we go to bed. I try to keep up with the Biggest Loser, but I dont see every episode. That's about it. We're not home very much. Let's plan something, we miss hanging out with you guys!
Tina, I can't wait to buy in when they come out on dvd! that's to long! I go Crazy if i can't watch my shows at night! I useta watch Charmed and Gilmore Girls with my mom when I lived at home. Those were our bonding shows.
Sandra, I would love to have a american idol night that would be great! tell me when and we'll come!
I love the mormens, Brooke and David! Bcuz they are mormen and ones from utah! haha And well i guess i like everyone but the Irish girl!
Shauntae, Saved by the Bell, and Boy meets World, I love those shows! And i remember 7th Heaven! i loved it. As you can tell i love every show when i watch it.
Tayli, we would love to hang out with you two. We as well miss hanging out i thought maybe this friday or saturday. we have to check with debbie and see what day she wants to hang out. She's in town so she gets her first pick. She mainly wants to see the boys but they can't drive yet! haha lol. I'll call you and let you know when!
Everyone, I just noticed that i said love like all the time in every sentence almost. But i'm crazy about only a few things in life and they are: Joel, my boys, shopping, and T.V..
Hey Raelynn, It's never bad to Love. :)
I loved Laguna Beach!!! I didn't quite enjoy the Hills as much. I love to watch LOST and the Bachelor!! Those are the only two shows that I must watch each week :)
I will come get the binder tonight or tomorrow, thanks.
Post a Comment