Monday, May 19, 2008

Excitement TURNS TO Nervous

Well today is the last day in the U T. and I'm getting really nervous! but before last night i was really excited! But as i look back at all the moments (big moments) in my life, i was super excited and the day of or right before my excitement turned to nerves. Like cold feet the day Joel and i got married, and the time we were in the session and they asked if anyone feels they shouldn't be here then you can leave now.... well i was thinking about leaving.. but with both of those moments in my life i couldn't wait for that moment to come! Or the time when my dad come to Utah, to see me for the first time in 7 almost 8 years. i thought i would throw up but the day before that i was so excited to see his face!
I don't know if it's Satan telling me that i don't deserve all my family to love me or just me. It feels weird to see my dad again, to go back.... Back meaning....to go back to Hawaii, and after the biggest heart break ever. The flight to Hawaii will be a new start or just a new heart ache. Maybe that's why I'm nervous. I don't know anyone that Loves or even likes to get there heart broke. But I've been wrong many time.....
I plan to go to Hawaii with a open heart and mind. So Hawaii here WE come.

4 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Good luck sweetie girl! Just know that we're all back in cheering for you. I hope the visit is a good one. :)

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Don't be nervous Rae. You're such a wonderful person. Your dad is gonna be so happy to see the boys and... you'll be in HAWAII!! Have fun and take lots of pictures.

Olsen's said...

Good luck! And safe travels!

Tina said...

I'm with everyone else. I bet things will work out okay. There will always be family politics, but just make the best of it!