Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Walk, Slurpees, and Water.. oh my

I can't walk in the mornings or at night so i walk when i can, to my friend Clari's house past our church (so a little over a mile walk). I pull the boys in the wagon and they enjoy the scenery. I work out as the boys enjoy the great out doors! The enjoyments of bitter sweet. You have to love everyday and every moment you have. And I'm trying my best to live like that.
So yesterday i got to walk a little over 3 miles!! Yea me!! And after the walk i felt the need to wash the boys wagon and strollers! Weird i know but i wanted clean strollers for our TRIP!
Our trip is coming up in 2 weeks!! Wow 2 weeks!




May has some warm, great days but some pretty crappy ones! But you have to enjoy all the days! Wow, i think I'm becoming a great Philosopher...haha or just listening more.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Nothing beats a slurpee after a nice walk. I love those! Can't blame you for washing the kids' wagon though - I washed Andrew's little car and trike on Saturday. I couldn't stand to touch them anymore - they had this layer of dirt on them so I figured, why not?

Sandra said...

Ahhh... slurpees ummm.... that sounds good. Two weeks, wow it's coming close, how exciting!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Cute Rae! It's always good to be positive. Life really isn't something you can take for granted for one moment. And way to exercise. That makes you feel great too.

Cordie said...

They are so cute in their wagon together! Best buddies forever!

LeeAnne said...

ahhhh fun! and look it's my car! it's famous now :) i think i left it in the best parking spot too.. oooppps... you know, i thought i was getting away from wierd utah spring weather (generally cold and rainy-snowy), but now i'm in pennsylvania shivvering! it rained all day yesterday and its still cold today... but i guess we'll get a good dose of warm weather once we're in nicaragua.... carlitos remembers his friends and gets excited to see their pictures!