Monday, May 5, 2008

Hansen Fun

This was last Sunday...
Happy Birthday Ceira




And this Sunday we went to Grady's blessing! Grady you are so cute! And I got to bear my testimony and tell the Hansen Family how much of a great example they are. It felt great finally telling them that!! Afton you are one of the best examples I know. Thanks for raising your family so I could have a better understanding of what true happiness is.
Not that I don't love everyone else in my Family, I DO! But they know that, and I'm sure Afton didn't know.
I LOVE MY LIFE and EVERYONE in it..

2 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

How fun! We were missing you guys yesterday. I'm glad you have great examples in your family. I know that's a stress for you. We'll see you guys tonight.

Sandra said...

Looks like fun! I love your zest for life its very uplifting!