I love this picture of Maddie! We wanted his picture taken of himself talking to his dad.
If you look close you can see that Brakken's pants are on backwards. He put them on himself! He's growing up so fast.




Brakken is showing HIS DAD his muscles. Brakken you are a strong boy! Well the point of this post is that Brakken is wearing his pants on backwards and it reminded me of a period in my life were i did that on purpose. I was in like 2nd grade, when Chris Cross came out and they wore their pants on backwards. Do you remember the song "chris cross will make you jump jump. mac daddy will make you jump jump." all i can remember are those words, but i think that's almost all that they say....funny haha








1 comments:
Wow, 2nd grade huh? I remember dancing to that in high school when it first came out!
Post a Comment