Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Surgery Info.

So today i got the phone call about when surgery is going to be! It's at 2:45pm and i need to be there at 1:30pm. not bad right! but here is the catch... i can't eat after mid night and i can't drink anything after 8am tomorrow. I know i should quit complaining. I've noticed that i want something the most that's when i can't have it... sound familiar....? Well it's a 30-45 minute process. Not bad but I'm still kinda nervous. But I'll post some pictures of the before and after photos.. that should be interesting. Good news I asked Joel if i could get a surgery outfit, something cozy to wear... and he said yes! Something to look forward to, i guess..
I wanted to say thanks for the support from everyone. It's helped me out a lot.
Thanks Raelynn

4 comments:

Amber said...

oohh - let me know if you need anything. Meals maybe? I'm sure your ward has already something up, but if you need one just holler!

Amber said...

oops - typo. That should say, I'm sure your ward already has something lined up. Just to clear up any confusion ;)

Sandra said...

Good luck! Just remember we are just a phone call away if you need anything!

Olsen's said...

Good Luck I hope everything goes well.