This is so true!! My mom said all of it!! And now I'm saying some of it to my kids! Well I bet I'll say more when the boys get bigger!!
I found this blog hopping! Thanks
Big Sky Country
15 years ago
This is so true!! My mom said all of it!! And now I'm saying some of it to my kids! Well I bet I'll say more when the boys get bigger!!
I found this blog hopping! Thanks
Posted by Raelynn at 3:36 PM
Labels: Funnys, Girl Stuff
5 comments:
That was EXCELLENT! I can totally relate :) Thanks for sharing!
That is the best laugh I've had all week! I'm totally putting that on my blog!
I absolutely love this video - I put it on my blog a little while ago too! I also had a funny comedy clip about luggage at about the same time - it's in January's posts. Take a look!
I've seen this before. It's so funny!!! I made my mom watch. She really liked it too.
LOL!!! That was great!
Post a Comment