I took this picture this morning.... yeah you guessed it..it's snow. So i thought that Spring was here!! i guess not in Logan!! i'm soooo looking forward in moving south and taking our trip to HAWAII!! And finally say good bye to the snow!.. all of the snow.. 
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








4 comments:
Can't believe it won't stop snowing. It was in the 80's here, but the lows on Mon and Tues are suppossed to be in the 30's. I thought this was Florida!
I know how you feel. I was so upset that I had so scrape my window twice this week. It's April! We should have warm showers not freezing snow.
Yeah I was really sad because today we woke up to snow on the ground! Very depressing so I just keep my blinds closed so I don't have to look at it. How's the house hunting going? Have you guys found anything yet? Is Joel enjoying his new job?
Yeah, that sight really made me groan! Thank goodness that snow was short-lived... What with how beautiful today has been, you'd never guess it was snowy a couple days ago. I hope it's gone for good!
Post a Comment