I loved staying at home watching conference on our computer screen in our jammies!! It was so much fun bonding with my family and feeding our souls at the same time. For those that didn't get to watch the talks or hear them, you can at lds.org, click on archives of the conference, pick your language, and watch the entire conference. And every session is only 2 hours and 2 sessions a day for 2 days. So 8 hours total!
I know most of you watched conference but all this information is for my dad.. and anyone else that is interested in the LDS church. These men are great men and I love to hear what they have to say every April and October.
All of the talks are great and help everyone with their lives. Listen with a open heart and you will feel the spirit. God bless
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








3 comments:
I really enjoy conference as well. And what a great oppurtunity to participate in the solemn assebly on Saturday. That's a rare experience.
I love conference time! For the past couple of years we've been listening to it on the radio, but my parents just got satellite TV, for the very purpose of watching conference! It sure was nice to see their faces!
Raelynn,
I just set my blog to private. Call me with your email address so that I can put you on my invited readers list. :)
--shauntae
Post a Comment