Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Job Interviews

Ok, for those of you that have read my past posts, I've mentioned that we went to Midvale and Layton. Well, it was for a job interview! He has to go through 3 interviews with different people. The first one was in Midvale on Friday 28th of March, the second was in Layton on Monday the 31st of March, and now tomorrow back in Layton!!!! 2 down 1 to go. Yeah, things are looking up for us! On the second interview they were talking with Joel about how he would love to work in their office, and how they are looking forward in working with him. And carpooling with someone that lives in Logan too. So talking like he got the job. They also told him that the interview couldn't have gone any better! Yeah, so now we are looking forward on what they will say about when he'll start! His office will be in Layton. And if they say that he starts in 2 weeks then I think we'll start look for places to live in Centerville, Bountiful, Kaysville area. And after 5 years, we can move to where ever the wind blows! Hawaii, Florida, anywhere!!! I'm so happy! Joel needs to be in sales, that's his calling. We'll stay in Logan until June or July but after that we are moving south, or if we find some place before then! Kinda sad, I've made some great friends in the valley. But everyone has to move on. Wish us good luck.

5 comments:

Scott & Debbie said...

I hope everything goes well at tomorrows interview. Let me know.

Olsen's said...

Good Luck Joel! That's awesome. Too bad your not moving closer our way, but you got to do what you got to do. What's the company?

Sandra said...

Thats exciting! Let us know how the last interview goes. Ya know we will still all be friends when you move, we have our blogs to keep in touch :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Sandra's right, we'll always have our blogtime together. :) Good luck with it all, and let me know if you need boxes for moving...I've got quite the collection!

PS-Thanks for coming to the movie last night, I had a blast!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

That's so great! I hope he get's the job. We'll be so bummed to see you go. What will we do without the boys in sacrament? :)