Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sunday the 16th and MORE

These are some funny pictures of the boys sleeping... ON EACH OTHER.. Well i guess Madden sleeping on Brakken... They are too FUNNY..



I'm way behind on the posting.. We have been doing all kinds of fun things.. We started a pre-pre School class for the boys on the 4th of NOV. we go every Tuesdays and alternating every week from English to Spanish (teaching the same lesson for 2 weeks) .. I'm learning.. as well as the boys.. And on Wednesday we go to the Library for Story time.. Brakken loves it. Madden and myself walk around looking for movies and books to borrow while Brakken listens to stories.. Well i think he is listening, they haven't complained yet??
And Thursdays we are doing story time with some ladies from the WARD.. And Fridays we are going down to Ogden to get some of our FAMILY fix.. that sounds funny.. But i need to see my family every week.
Oh yeah one of my friends had their baby.. I don't know if i can say who they are but when and if i can, I'll post some pictures of their baby.
Wow i think one more post and I'm up to date.. How awesome is that..

0 comments: