Thursday, November 6, 2008

Funny Halloween Day Pictures

These are pictures of us after the Mall fun and our NAP.. We are getting ready to go back out to get more candy.. Brakken wanted to wear my pirate clothes and not his.. I took a picture of him and he didn't want me to take the picture.. He told me he would SHOOT me... How funny and CUTE is that... I love how Maddie is in the picture doing what he does best... EATING!!

Here he is SHOOTING me..

I love these picture of MY FAV boys..

1 comments:

LeeAnne said...

LOL there's Brakken, Mr. Personality! Those pictures are hilarious! I love the undies-and-mommy's-boots combination ;)

Funny- Carlitos wanted to wear MY costume too! On Halloween after work we went over to Smith's Marketplace and found some furry leopard-print pajama pants to go with my cat ears, and he insisted that they were his. I just played along with it, and then we got home and he immediately wanted to put them on! He was pretty disappointed to find out that I wasn't kidding about them being for me. He kept on wanting me to take them off and put them on him!