From Thursday to Sunday every year the Hansen fam (Joel's mom side of FAM) plans a 18 and older Park City trip. This trip involves SHOPPING, eating, GAMES, and MORE SHOPPING.. But this year we didn't have to much money for me to spend for all that fun.. So i went up Friday (21st) in the afternoon to hang for a few hours. Then after finding a shirt for me and a church outfit for the boys and pj's for the boys too.. We went to Wal-Mart.. Then to dinner at Cafe Rio..
Back table from the left going clockwise.. starting with the brown shirt with white undershirt girl... Brooke (Joel's cousin) Aunt Lori (Debbie's sister and Brooke's mom) Grandma Afton (Debbie's mom and Joel's Grandma) Aunt Kristy (Debbie's sister, her kids are too young to come) Cierra (Joel's cousin) Aunt Cami (she is kinda finding, and she is Debbie's sister and Cierra's mom)
Next table in the far right corner.. Kelly (Joel's cousin) and Aunt Cindy (Debbie's sister, and Kelly's mom) They didn't think they were in the picture..
Front table (the COOL people table) Debbie (Joel's mom, black shirt) Jesika (Joel's sister) and Myself (Joel's wife..)
I had a BLAST hanging out with Hansen GIRLS.. Thanks Hansen FAM!!
Then off to pick Joel up to WATCH the movie TWILIGHT!!!
I absolutely LOVED this movie!! I thought Edward was crazy looking.. But in the middle of the movie i was CRAZY about him!! He is DREAMY!! I want to see TWILIGHT again and AGAIN!! So if you haven't seem it GET out and SEE it!!








4 comments:
Loved Twilight too! Now, if only I could convince my husband to come watch it with me ('cause I would like to see it again)...
I want to go on a shopping day with girls!!! How fun! I too loved the movie and could see it again. Thanks for your email about the activity, I emailed everyone but if you want to spear head the meeting that would be great. I have a feeling I won't be there since Kevin has tithing settlement. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks
Fun times with the girls are the best!
Park City was a blast! Were glad you came up sorry you couldn't stay longer! E-mail me that picture please! See ya tomorrow.
Post a Comment