Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NOV. 8th GNO

So this time we.. took a homemade die i made and this paper that had what to do on it... this is what it said... Bowling... and... Rolling... (was the name of the game) it was numbered ONE through SIX...

1. Bowl with RIGHT hand.
2. Bowl with LEFT hand
3. Bowl BACKWARDS between legs
4. Bowl FORWARD between legs
5. Balance on ONE leg... (same leg same bowling arm... right-right... left-left)
6. WILD... Others pick..
ROLL AND BOWL
We had a blast!! We did about the same last time we bowled.. But i got ONE better.. Funny.. Let me know when you guys want to enjoy the fun or what days work best for you to come!! The more the merrier.. but i still have a good time ONE on ONE!!
Here is OUR scores... Don't laugh.. We had a BLAST!!
Me, Savannah, and Elizabeth


Elizabeth's first bowl!
Thanks Tina for the fun idea..

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Looks like it was lots of fun! I'm coming next time :)

Sandra said...

I love bowling so I would have loved to join ya but I have to wait till well..till I have this baby.

Tina said...

Haha! Great! I'm glad you tried the dice idea. Sorry I didn't make it. I vaguely remember you saying it was going to happen on the 8th, but that day came and went without my realizing it. Sorry! Looks like you guys had fun anyway... hopefully I'll be there next time.