Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Birthday....

I wouldn't say FUN but i wouldn't say the WORST either... i should know by now, but i don't.. Well now i do.. OK the point.. I TOOK THE BOYS TO TAKE PICTURES ALL BY MYSELF!!! WRONG!! I was in the pictures too so it was real hard for me to look cute (for myself) and help get the boys looking nice or even in the pictures looking normal.. Well picture taking normal looking.. They wanted to WRESTLE!!! The whole time!!
But i have to admit the pictures turned out AWESOME!!! But i don't get them until October the 1st!! SUCKY!! But you can't get everything on YOUR BIRTHDAY! I had learned that this birthday... the hard way!! But after PICTURES.. we went to FIRE HOUSE for dinner, my FAV.. And after that we headed to COLD STONE for my FREE birthday ICE CREAM... i love ice cream....especially Cold Stone... So when Joel got off work my day got better.. Then we came home after all the fun and craziness and WATCHED... Do you want to be on Top? Can you guess... I'm not likin this season to much.. But I'm still a FAN!!
Thanks to everyone who WISHED me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

I'm a little late... but Happy Birthday anyway! Glad to hear that you had a fun birthday, and that the pictures turned out cute even with wrestling boys - lol!

Sandra said...

Can't wait to see the pics! I really need to get our family picture taken!

Dani said...

22!! WOOT WOOT... HA HA

Elsha said...

SOUNDS LIKE A FUN DAY... WEEK!
FUN TO READ ALL THAT YOU GUYS DO :)

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We were at Lake Powell so we didn't get to give you a call. I forgot we were so close in age. I'll be 22 in November! I sounds like you had a lot of fun! I want to see the pictures when you get them. We should do a girl's night. Give me a call so we can plan something fun.