Brakken wanted to wrestle with me... or maybe just crawl on me!!
Maddie only wanted to take pictures by himself
when we brought in BLAIR the monkey the boys would sit for a SHORT WHILE
I have NO CLUE what is funny!! But this is MY FAV picture

Here i am tickling again
more tickling..
lets play with mom
They are some good looking boys and if you look close they look-a-like... 










4 comments:
These pics are SO cute!
Very Cute!!! I like the ones with you tickling them, you can tell they enjoyed it.
Cute!! I love the one of them sitting on the bench and laughing - its so candid and you can see that they are friends.
Great pics! Your boys are so cute and I love your haircut it looks so good! If you ever need a babysitter again let me know, I would love to.
Post a Comment