Well as of midnight i turned 22!! I'm at the age where i don't feel to young, but not old enough!! I love birthdays! But the sucky thing about today is that JOEL HAD to work!! But to make things not to bad... He rented me a CAR!! So i can still do things I WANT to do!! Cuz i planned on getting the boys a new shirts (i got a new shirt yesterday) to take pictures.. I have a picture appointment at JCPenney's a little later today.. I'm so excited!! For the rest of the day: We are going to have PANCAKES, get ready for the day, play, have lunch, take a NAP, and head to some stores to get the boys some shirts!! And after that...We take pictures!! I'll make sure to post the pictures we take!! And we are going to get some ICE CREAM as a family!!
22 Things about me...
I'll let Joel fill this part out...
Oh yeah on FRIDAY the boys and i made a Monkey at Build-A-Bear.. It was so much fun!! The boys had a BLAST!! And so did I!! And on MONDAY we eat at IGGY'S!! Yum Yum.. And watched a REALLY good game... with the Cowboys and the Eagles.. So my birthday week or whatever has been really fun BEING with my FAMILY!! and on Friday my Gma and Papa are coming over to take me out to LUNCH... Lots of FUN!! Thanks to everyone for sharing my 22 years of life with me!!
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like a great day!I hope your pictures went well. It's so hard to get the cooperation with kids, well for our kids.
Happy Birthday Raelynn....I sent you a card in the mail. Hope it gets there soon.
Hey Raelynn Happy Birthday! Hope you guys have lots of fun and that your boys cooperate for the photo shoot ;) Now that Carlitos is feeling a bit better now I'M the sick one! Shoulda seen it coming...
Happy Birthday!! That makes me look old!! I'm hitting 26 in a few months! Your Birthday plans sound so much fun!!
Happy birthday! It only gets better the older you get--I should know, my last b-day took me out of my twenties! That's okay, people still think I'm in my early twenties :). Go ahead and party all month!
Post a Comment