Oh my gosh! That has actually happened to us- about a month ago. I too was going to make scrambled eggs, and lo and behold, 2 mini-yolks spilled out of one egg shell!
Well for starters I'm a stay at home mom of 4 BEAUTIFUL kiddos. I've been married to my husband Joel since September 24, 2006 and got sealed October 4th 2007 in the Logan Temple. Our journey has been wild but calm. Take a look at our life through these pictures.
Babben (Brakken) my-con (my blanket) Par (Transformers) bo-bee (Bumble Bee) aw-pie (Optimus Prime) turna-oh-me (universal word: means turn on/off the light, shut and open the door, roll up the window, play the movie) sha-mee (sandwitch) Shray (Shrek) Pie-bo (Pirate or Pirate Boat) Pew-Pew (gun) Par-an-a-two...abbey(????????) says this one all the time burbur jechi (Peanut butter & Jelly) g-g (Jesus) dur-aie (Scarey) murmie (mermaid) bee-bee (brother or madden) meeno (Nemo or fish) Why-two (the color, White) doe (Joel or dad) Tay-Tay (Turtle) Awah (Helicopter) Ah-pine (Airplane) Shaw-eye (Sorry) Peeeee (Please) Tane-dew (Thank you) Roooaaar (Dinosaur) Poon (Balloon) PaPa (grandma or papa (grandpa)) Papa Deh Deh ( grandma Debbie) CA-CA (Carlos; Their Best FRIEND)
8 comments:
That would freak me out! How funny. We are moving to Michigan for Law school. We are moving on the 30th.
LOL! That happened to us while we were camping last time.
When I saw the "Twins" title I thought it was an announcement. ;)
Eggs are cool too though!
Wow thats never happened to us, there was a time when a little red (blood) was in the yolk. I couldn't eat it after seeing that.
Oh my gosh! That has actually happened to us- about a month ago. I too was going to make scrambled eggs, and lo and behold, 2 mini-yolks spilled out of one egg shell!
Raelynn... call me.
I tried to call you, but the number in the directory is wrong. Some lady named Elaine answered.
Have info you wanted on 24th of July activities.
Well Tina, Leeanne called me yesterday and told me all the fun for the day.. Thanks for trying to call me thanks again!
haha...now that is cool.
Crazy! I've never had twin eggs!
Post a Comment