Friday, July 18, 2008

New Fuschia Pink Camera

Well the box says that it is red.. But if you look at it it's Fuschia Pink.. This camera is AMAZING!! It has a smile detector on it!! And the smile detector on it just takes the pictures for you!! How cool is that and it has 10.1 mega pixels and it's a super steady shot taker. My favorite thing about this camera is that you don't have to read the manual to understand it, it has a little description of what everything does on the screen on the back! So it's user friendly!! I just love taking pictures with it! It's so easy and fun to use!


Here are some pictures that i took the day that i got it. I got it on Monday July 14,2008...
The Big Brother!
The Little Brother
Madden decided to eat Brakken's birthday candle
Arrr I'm a Pirate!!
Maddie and MOM
I love this camera!! Taking pictures are easy and fun!

1 comments:

Tina said...

I was trying to explain the coolness of your smile detector to Dave today... I don't think he really understood how cool it actually is. Oh well!
I need to get some pictures from you from the park the other day though. If they're still on your card, bring your camera tonight and I'll just copy them off real quick. Perdy please! See you tonight!