Well... on Wednesday the boys and i went to Bear Lake.. My fam has been up there so i thought we would join the PARTY!! And i wanted to spent time with my little sister Megan and my cousin Emily... It was great to hang with the girl and talk boy talk.. I really got to bond with my sister and cousin.. This is us eating at the Famous yummy ice cream at Bear Lake.. Quick n Tasty... From left to right, Emily, Megan, and myself


If you've noticed Em is never smiling she is making faces!! So i told her that we would all make a face and the funny thing about that is we made the same face!!! Great minds think a like!!
Man are i had a great time with the family... Now more fun to come... to be continued...
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








2 comments:
Thats great that you got to spend some time with your cousin and sister. I wish I could spend more time with my sis
Looks like lots of fun!! I thought you were given up on blogging, but I guess you just have a life!! Notice I don't!
Post a Comment