Our weekend fun... We had a fun but crazy weekend. Well Brakken couldn't stop jumping off the DIVING BOARD!!! And Maddie was swimming with me in the deep end of the pool! Maddie would jump to me.. and when we were leaving he wanted to jump off the diving board... Next time Maddie!! I'm glad my boys are water babies!! I don't know what i would do if i was the ONLY one that likes the water!! It was fun watching Joel and Nate do some cool tricks off the diving board and walls of the pool.. They did gainers and cool dives.. What show offs. Then later that night (Saturday) Joel's asthma kicked in and guess what we (or i like to say HE) forgot his INHALER!! So we packed the boys in the car and started to drive up the canyon (may i mention that it's like 1am and i don't have contact in my eyes.. so i can't see the best) and i asked Joel if he could stand to not breath for another hour or more... (he could breath but not good) and he said NO!! So we called 911 and they sent an Ambulance to the Texaco.. They gave him an inhaler and checked to see if he needed to go to the hospital in Logan or if he had a food allergy or something... But GOOD NEWS he is breathing and i think now he will bring his inhaler everywhere!! I told him that i think his inhaler is his wobby (a wobby is like my boys blanket or some kids have there binky, it's there comfort).. and if it's around he's OK but if it's missing he can't BREATH!! Crazy but true!! I have a silly Husband.. But after that craziness we skipped church.. Rebels.. i know.. But it was nice to spend time as a Family with no interruptions!! We had a Blast at the Lake! Thanks Gma and Papa for letting us stay at the Cabin!! WE love you and we are thinking about come up tomorrow to see you and play at the Tree House..
Big Sky Country
15 years ago









3 comments:
911... oh my!
My brother has asthma, so I know what that's like to have to try to remember the inhaler. No fun!
Glad the rest of the weekend was fun!
Thats too bad that you had to get an ambulance! I hope he remembers his wooby (I think thats what you called it) Looks like a great time at the pool!
nHey Rae! Its Megan
I miss you all so much!!
I really can not wait until next
summer.. my surgery is in july though. So I will have to visit in june! All righty, well talk to you
later, love you!
Post a Comment