The boys have been so use to wearing their winter BOOTS.. So when we went outside to play today the boys put them on.. How funny is that??? PRETTY FUNNY!!Playing with their best friend CA-CA.. Carlos..
This is my Mr. Mom.. Madden is going to be the best DADDY ever.. He loves babies. He got 2 babies for Easter from Mema and now he takes them everywhere with him.. Here is him playing a game and holding his bundle of sunshine.. hahaha
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








3 comments:
It was a beautiful day! From what I hear the rest of the week (till the weekend) is suppose to be sunny and even warmer. Luke likes to wear his snow boots too. Maybe it's a boy thing he he. Four Leaf Clover, lucky you!
cute boys, yay for spring! im glad you found your ring!! whoa, im a poet and didnt know it
I'm sure loving the warm weather! I got a good laugh out of seeing the boys- not only was Brakken in undies and snow boots, but the snow boots were also on the wrong feet! Silly boys :) I'll see ya a little later when we play outside!
Post a Comment