Thursday, April 2, 2009

Elder Conner Graff

Well Sunday we sent another Missionary out to tell others about the Church.. I'm so grateful that we are able to share this great gospel with other people around the world.. Well even as close as the people in our neighborhood.. This Sunday was truly amazing that i could hear what the Graff's had to say about how proud they were of there son, and brother.. I was kinda nice hearing them bare there testimonies about the church and what a great impact it had on them.. I truly have a testimony of missionaries.. If it wasn't for them i know that i would be missing out on some of these great blessings that I've received..

Here is my FAMILY with the new missionary... Elder Graff.. He left Wednesday i believe.. So he is officially an ELDER..

Oh yeah on Tuesday i got my root canal done.. and tomorrow I'm going in to get my crown put on.. So please wish me good luck..

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

good luck with the crown tomorrow! considering you've already gotten a root canal AND your wisdom teeth out, i'd say the worst is over :)

Sandra said...

Wow he looks so young. Good luck with the crown.