Yes it's BACK!!! I found it in my pink travel case thing this morning.. It was in there JUST hanging out.. Madden might have put it in there??? But i really don't care how or what.. JUST as long as it's found!!! Thank heavens.. After i found my ring i called Joel and this is what he said.. "And what is the lesson that we learned today??? Don't TAKE your ring OFF EVER!!!" So yeah i think it's staying on.. Thanks to everyone that was concerned.. Thanks for caring..
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








3 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! I'm so glad you have your ring back!! And that it did NOT go to poopooland!! That's quite a tall tale that Brakken told, then ;)
WOOO HOOOO!!!! That is exciting. I'm sorry you had to do and spend so much having people come to search. Congrats on finding it.
Wow! Now you have an awesome tale to tell and the ring to show with it! Congrats!
Post a Comment