Carlos came over to our house to play.. LeeAnne has told me that he loves watching Nacho Libre.. So this is what he showed me, he said "LOOK it's NACHO LIBRE!!" I took a picture of Carlos so Madden wanted the same attention!! Here is Madden with is ROBOT!!
This is what i found in my hair the other day.. Well i found it like a few weeks ago..
But was so embarrassed to share it.. I FOUND A SILVER-Shimmery HAIR on my HEAD!! How i found it was that i thought i should part my hair on the opposite side to add volume.. And THIS is what i found!! I had to run around the house looking for my tweezers to pull it out!! My first thoughts through my mind were that i am NO LONGER youthful!! I'm not young anymore.. But when i talked to my mom and LeeAnne about it.. They both have gotten SILVER-Shimmery hairs early in their lives too.. So the thoughts of my loosing my youthfulness was starting to fade.. So now i feel i can share my Shimmery-SILVER hair with everyone.. But i think it's time to color my hair again!! Have any of you found any SILVER-Shimmery hairs on your head in your early 20s?? Let me know..








4 comments:
Oh boy....if you have only found one your lucky! I'm only 28 and I have a TON more than that. I proabably started noticing it when I was 23 or 24. Anyway woo hoo for potty training. Good luck. Jacob has used the potty a couple times but I'm not ready to train him yet.
Yeah SANDRA, I'm only 22!!
thanks! it feels great to chop it doesn't
it
Post a Comment