Brakken was lying on Joel and jumped off to say, "I have a TICKLE on my BUTT!!" He tickled his butt or should i say scratched his butt.. and then went back to lying with his dad.. I couldn't help but share..
Happy Valentines Day to everyone.. I think everyday should be a SWEETHEART DAY!!
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








3 comments:
Funny!
Boys, boys... Speaking of butts... Carlitos, aside from his bronchitis and ear infection, is having intestinal issues, and I haven't quite figured out if this is a "bug" or a bad response to antibiotics, but ANYWHO. I was up all night with Carlitos, whining and crying. Whenever I asked him what was wrong, he'd grab his rear and wail "DA BUTT!" and as pathedic as he looks when he does that, it's also pretty funny to me :) He does seem to be feeling a little bit better, just in the last hour or so.
Brakken's hilarious :D
Post a Comment