This is December 20Th.. We had a Christmas party with some of Joel's friends from Thermo (his old job). We had a great time reminiscing.. Here is what happened after dinner... SANTA come!!
After the party was over we took a trip to Sara's house for an AFTER PARTY.. haha that's funny to say.. And we hung out with her and her cute little/big puppy Nickie (Nicolas). He was so cute and jumped right on Madden and cut his face.. So he has this scratch on his right check.. I called him SCAR FACE.. haha it was funnier at the time..
This is Christmas Eve.. I got the boys presents out before Joel got home from work.. Not a very good move on my part.. oops.. And Madden couldn't wait so he riped the bow off and started to ripe the paper off too.. Then i told the boys that they could open the presents when daddy got home.. And when Joel got home Madden started opening.. I had to stop him but couldn't get mad at him cuz he was doing what i said.. I got the camera and this is what we did.. and got.. Jammies what a SURPRISE!!! well and the boys got a movie with their jammies..
Merry Christmas to everyone.. i know it's late but like someone i know always says "Better late than NEVER".
I will post more and get updated.. Sorry for the wait..










3 comments:
Fun pictures! Can't wait to see you guys again!
It's always better to post something even if it's a month or so old than not at all! Those are cute pictures!
I still feel bad about that "scar," we're still working on not jumping up, but I did get his claws trimmed. Your boys are so cute, well the whole family is, hope you enjoyed your holidays, we need to get together again soon.
Post a Comment