Friday, December 19, 2008

Shoveling, Shopping, Lights, and Cleaning.....

Monday i decide to SHOVEL our sidewalk.. Our apartments don't shovel them enough... And since we are the most clumsy FAMILY!!!, we need all snow and ice removed so we won't fall.. Madden falls every time we leave the house and Brakken and myself always SLIP! So removing the snow and ice is something that i HAVE to do.. It's a most do, on my LIST of things to do...


The next day we went to work with Joel.. Well so i could do some Xmas SHOPPING.. I hadn't done any shopping for my fam (Brakken, Madden, Joel and myself). So i was off to Walmart, Smith's and PetSmart.. i got the boys a Toyota FJ Cruiser.. It's a super cute power wheel!! I need to loose some LBs so i can take a ride in it!! hahaha.. I got some stocking stuffers at Smith's... and the main reason for going to Smith's is for Smith Tix!! Joel says we can get the Britany Spears concert tickets for MOTHERS DAY!! Her concert is in APRIL!! So I'm way WAY WAY excited!! Oh yeah at PetSmart we bought a little Hermit CRAB!! his/her name is Herbie!! And right now he/she lives in a red shell that has a Reindeer painted on it.. and the shell he/she will move in next is a MIAMI Dolphins helmet painted on it! so that's a gift for Joel.. haha.. But for the Boys.. Joel got off work early so we could get soup and salad a Olive Garden, and then off the the LIGHTS at TEMPLE SQUARE!! I have to say this was the first time for us (Brakken Madden and myself ) seeing the lights.. And it was REAL cold but Clear and NO SNOW!!
here are some pictures of our first time seeing the Lights as a FAM!!
Brakken says "look it's the TEMPLE mom.. and it's OURS!!" it's so cute that he can tell the difference between a church and Temple..

After the lights we meet up with some of Joel's friends from work.. and we went to some YUMMY sushi place in the Gateway food court..
Here is a picture of the boys eating with chopsticks..
After eating... more shopping.. i had like 10 minutes before the stores closed but that's enough to look for a bag and matching wallet.. and i found one.. So cute.. And Joel wants shoes for Xmas so we got him some too.. Today i have felt like a shopaholic.. But we got everything for Xmas..

Wednesday was a VERY LAZY day.. i didn't do anything but hang out and make dinner and had the Pitcher's over to watch Survivor and eat some chili.. But yesterday i got back to work and carpet CLEANED our carpets!! I did the front room, dinning room, and hallway.. today I'll TRY and get the bedrooms.. But that means i have to clean the boys room FIRST!! Oh yeah and my mom's coming to hang out with us and drop off the power wheel.. So I'll post pictures of today tomorrow!!

DRIVE SAFE Everyone!!!

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Ah, so YOU'RE the mysterious someone who's been making sure the snow is shoveled and the ice is salted! And no, you can't possibly be the most clumsy family- Carlitos is more clumsy than all of you put together :) And then there's me- I slipped and fell on the parking lot ice around the cars today (and was relieved to see that nobody saw it happen!).
I'm glad you guys got to go see the lights this Christmas- we didn't get to go this year :( I love how Brakken's like "and it's OURS!"
Next week I should be pretty free (I only have to go to Kids Club on Thursday afternoon!), so we should get together and let the kiddies run wild ;)

Cordie said...

Temple square looks beautiful! I wish we could have gone to temple square, I miss UTAH!!! Hope all is well for you guys, happy new year!