Saturday, January 17, 2009

This is what the BOYS made...

on Monday Dec 29. What do you think it is??
Joel said it looked like a Alligator or a lizard.. and i wasn't to sure.. maybe a house?? But Brakken says it's a Pirate Ship and other times it's a Space Ship.. I'm just glad they has an imagination..

This is one of the BUILDERS proud of what they have created!Brakken and his DAD..

Madden and his DAD

Brakken wanted to take a picture next to his FAV movie.. HIYA Panda..

2 comments:

Olsen's said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! It's too bad that the roads were too bad for you guys to come down for the parites! We missed you guys! I bet the boys can't get enought of their new truck they are in heaven I bet!

Sandra said...

Those toys are so fun! Cute pics with daddy and Hiya panda, thats funny.