MADNESS.. is the only word to describe the day after thanksgiving!! BUT i LOVe LOVE LOVE it.. I got some clothes for the boys and myself and some MOVIES!! I got HIYA OSO for 7 dollars!! How AWESOME is that!! Oh yeah HIYA OSO is Kung Fu Panda.. Brakken is learning Spanish and is now turning into a bilingual kid.. haha.. NOT so much.. But all the fam is telling him it's PANDA not OSO.. I don't think they know he is speaking spanish, i think they think he is making up words.. But oh well..
And we got WALL-E too (and a xmas movie).. And Wall-E is the movie we haven't got out of our DVD player.. It's been in our DVD player since FRIDAY!! I have the movie already memorized!! They want to watch it again but i have to have at least a hour of peace without it PLAYING! The Boys walk around the house saying WALL-E and EEE-Vah.. It's way cute..
I wish we could spend more MONEY on Black Friday but this year money it tighter than normal..
But on Saturday we took FAMILY pictures.. Debbie is giving them to Joel today at work so I'M WAY excited to see them.. We took them with all the FAM, Conner even came down from Florida to take them with us!! How awesome is that!! Oh yeah Conner is Scott's son (Joel's step dad's son) and he lives in Florida with mom.. I'll post the pictures when i get them from Joel today.. I have to admit we are one GOOD-LOOKING FAM!!
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment