Happy Birthday Hunny!! I love you so much and I'm so glad you came into my life!! You complete me.. haha.. Well you compliment me..
24 things i love about my Joely
1. His smile
2. His feet without SOCKS...
3. He is my BEST FRIEND
4. knowing he picked me for FOREVER!!
5. how he tries so hard (and is) the BEST DAD to our boys
6. the way he looked at me at the alter...both times (I'll never forget the sparkle in his eye)
7. His big BLUE EYES
8. how he stayed and stays with me through the hard times
9. the great advice he gives me everyday
10. his REAL LAUGH!! not his courtesy laugh..
11. how I'm his NUMBER ONE
12. how he hurts me EVERY TIME we cuddle
13. how he would get me something before getting himself something
14. knowing he is a worthy priesthood holder
15. how he will do anything for me.. (if i wanted a star he would go to space and get me one or just buy me one)
16. the funny faces that he makes when you take a picture of him
17. that he is dependable
18. how he waited for me...
19. The way he loves me know matter what!!
20. The way he says I LOVE YOU
21. His smell... not his b.o. but his natural smell
22. His HUGS
23. The way he KISSES me!!
24. I love EVERYTHING about HIM!!
Happy Birthday Baybe
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








6 comments:
Cute post! I liked the part about liking his smell but not the b.o smell he he. You guys are a cute couple!
Tell him I said happy late birthday!!
Happy Birthday Joelly!! I hope you had a great day! Man were getting old I'm coming up on my big 26 ouch!!!
Very cute! Happy Birthday Joel!
Happy birthday Joel! This is really cute...you guys are awesome!
Well... Happy Birthday!!! :)
Awesome to see all the things you LOVE about your hubby!
Post a Comment