Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Fun Day

What do you think??
I CHOPPED off the beautiful locks... and now I have FUN hair!! I ABSOLUTELY love it!


Today i bought some jean at the 7 dollar denim sale at Old Navy! Then headed off to Hair Studio and donated over 12 inches of hair to Locks of Love... I have to mention that when i got home after my hair appointment, Joel looked at me in disgust... I asked him if he liked it and he said..... ummm Yeah i do.. But i didn't believe him!! He was lying out of his teeth! But he WILL learn to love it as much as i do!
Then off to Sandy for a welcome to the World party for Baby Joc (Jocelynn).. She is so SWEET!!
This is Tawni, Joc, and Myself
Baby Joc.. I love how babies can have a soft face and tense hands!! It's so FUNNY!! I love babies!

10 comments:

Olsen's said...

Love the hair! It will be so much easier to do! I'm jealous I would do that cut, but I have too much hair!

Anonymous said...

That's way cute on you! Wish I could get brave to do something like that.

Clari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clari said...

i messed up.
WoW! i like it. it makes you look older, but not too old. like 25ish.
it so cute

Sandra said...

Cute! It's awesome that you were able to donate it.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

I love it Rae! You're so cute!

LeeAnne said...

hey raelynn i LOVE your hair!! it's especially cute when you add in one of those pretty flowers you make ;)

LeeAnne said...

Just thought I'd leave one more comment, to point out that it is 1:40AM and I'm actually AWAKE and posting a comment on your blog! HAHAHA!

Cordie said...

I love your hair! Whoever gets your hair that you cut off is so lucky! You have the prettiest hair I have ever seen!

Raelynn said...

Thanks everyone!! I love short hair it's fast and CUTE!! I just love it!