Ok, We started AGAIN on FRIDAY!! Before noon he was going half and half (meaning half in his big boy pants and half in the toilet..). But after noon he was doing great!! Not accidents!! Great Job Brakken! But before noon we went through like 4 or 5 underpants!! But good thing i (JOEL) bought 2 packs of 3!
Wish us luck...
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








5 comments:
Good Luck!!!
Yep thats all I can say too is GOOD LUCK! Potty Training is no fun if you ask me.
Good Luck! That is one thing that I'm not looking forward to.
Isn't potty training so fun?Anyway, I jumped on the bandwagon and felt it was best to not display our last name on our blog, so if you would change our blog address to tjkat.blogspot.com that would be great. (It is the same except that we dropped the last name!) Thanks, Jai
Hey good luck you guys! All I can say is stick with it and it will be worth it in the end. I have to keep telling myself that as I clean Carson's pee up off the floor every once in a while! Gotta love it. Maybe one day they will come already potty trained or at least with instructions!
Post a Comment